Thursday, March 06, 2008

Heroes & Villains I Have Been

(Reposted from krougeau.dramflicks.com)

Heroes and Villains I Have Been

January 1st, 2007 .. by Kenneth Rougeau -->

Whee… This was actually done originally as a reply to a comment a friend of mine left on another blog… But after putting it together I thought I'd go ahead and share it with the rest of you in case you were interested, hehe. I spent a year of my life as a professional gamer, playing Final Fantasy XI, City of Heroes/Villains, World of Warcraft, EVE Online, and tons of others here and there. Eventually it stopped being fun and started feeling like work though, so I stopped playing for money and just went back to playing. There's easier ways to make money, lol, believe me. Anyway - I've recently been made out to be some sort of evil supervillain and thought I'd take the opportunity to show you some of the villains (and heroes) I have been in the past…
Warning - nerd stuff ahead!

_______________________

Hmm, I've been a few evil villains now hehe… My two favorites were:


Angry Monkey

and


The Cenobyte

My collection of superheroes is a bit screwier…


The Necronom
(my main character)
(concept: hacker/mage captures Cthulu in a cybernetic suit and makes it do his bidding)


The Blue M 'n M
(without a doubt the most fun to play, lol! His battle cry was Melts In Your Mouth!)
(oh, and don't eat M&Ms you find in the sewer…)


Debtmonkey
Leader of the supergroup
The Lemmings of Justice!
(we had weekly suicide runs taking low level characters charging through high level zones. It was a riot!)


The Lemmings of Justice!
(running for their lives hehe)


Montage of several of my other screwy characters hehe
I had tons and tons - they were just fun to design.

No comments: