Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time Flies...

*grin*
I had a feeling something shiny would distract me & it would be a bit before I got back to posting on this site again.

I've gotten a bit further in my stop motion work, and am still taking stereo
photo pairs to be made into anaglyph 3D pics when I get the time.

In the meantime I've been looking for work (always fun oh yeah), and
playing the latest MMO to come my way - World of Warcraft. Helluva lot of fun! I've been taking pics from within the game to convert to 3D as well & will post them when I have time to convert them.

If anyone wants to pop in & say "Hi!" on WoW, I usually play on Kul Tiras as Finneghan (lvl 50 Undead Rogue).

I've also finally taken action on an idea I've been kicking around for a couple of years now. I've setup an online radio station. I've got a huge music collection & am always DJing for myself & those around me anyway... What the hell, eh?

It's still in the developmental stages as I try to iron out a couple of minor technical issues & spend a lot of time weeding through my music collection, creating playlists, etc. Should be a lot of fun!

If anyone wants to check it out
("umm, dude, no one reads this" - yeah yeah, I know),
you can find the station here:
[Pirate Radio]
as long as you have Winamp.
I'll have a website as well as Media Player connectivity soon...

Just thought I'd drop by and actually post something since it has been so long...

More to come...

KpR²

No comments: